For just $5, you will be joining a club that gives you access to exclusive benefits that will ensure you make the most of your bike, or accessory purchase.
Get exclusive access to our Club Prices giving members 10% discount across our range of accessories, clothing and parts. Some exclusions apply.
A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP IS JUST $5
Bolt Club membership is for lifetime, meaning no monthly subscriptions are needed. Just one payment of $5 in store and you are a member for life
*Terms and conditions do apply to Bolt Club benefits
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: BOLT CLUB
- All benefits of Bikes on La Trobe (BOLT) membership are exclusively available to members who have paid the $5 club joining fee.
- $10 gift card will be sent to BOLT club members via email, at the commencement of their birthday month. Voucher is valid for the duration of this month.
- By completing an application, each member accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any variations made from time to time to these Terms and Conditions.
- Discounts offered to members are calculated from full Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of product. Discounts apply to products only, and are at the discretion of BOLT. Discounts do not apply to workshop labour and freight.
- BOLT club membership can only be used by its assigned member and is not transferable.
- Membership entitles the member to communication, information in relation to the program, and promotional offers on participating products.
- Promotional offers at BOLT may change from day to day, and it is the member’s sole responsibility to check whether a promotional offer is available on a participating product. BOLT in its sole discretion will determine what promotions offers are presented. And makes no guarantee as to the availability of offers.
- The BOLT member acknowledges and agrees that all decisions relating to BOLT membership rests solely with BOLT and its decision is final.
- Without in anyway limiting the operation of, and in accordance with Clause 10, BOLT in its sole discretion can at all times: (i) change, amend or vary these Terms and Conditions; (ii) change, amend, vary, withdraw or cancel any promotional offer offered to members; (iii) exclude a member from or cancel a member’s membership in the program without prior notice and without prior notice to a member.
- BOLT gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the program. BOLT may, in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel BOLT membership in whole (or in part) upon reasonable notice (“reasonable notice” being no less than 1 week).
- Members will be taken to have received notice of any changes to these Terms and Conditions if BOLT notifies the member of the change by a method including, but no limited to the use of email and or posting details of the changes on the BOLT website.
- If a member is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, at any time, then BOLT may cancel an individual’s membership with the program and any member whose membership is cancelled may no longer access promotional offers or any other related benefits.
- Privacy: BOLT collects member’s personal information in order to operate the program. If this information is not provided, then the member may not participate in the program. By becoming a member, unless otherwise advised, the member consents and authorises BOLT to us this personal information for the purpose of conducting the program. In addition this personal information and any other information that is obtained via the program may be used by BOLT for future marketing, promotional, research, product development and planning purposes in any form of media (including without limitation to communications made via ‘electronic messages’ as defined in the SpamAct 2003). A request by the member to access, update or correct any information should be direct to Bikes on La Trobe, 1101B La Trobe Street, Delacombe, 3356.